NopMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the old members of NopMC just to help stay in touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One year later

Go down 
+8
cupcaktea
valmz
JuniorGenius
stobak
just_omg
pdavinci
hamster806
nopresnik
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nopresnik
Administrator
Administrator
nopresnik

One year later Empty
PostSubject: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 6:49 am

One year later

Hello everyone!
It is amazing to think that from this month, it has been a whole year since I decided to close down NopMC.  As each day completes, the next one is completed even faster when you have a busy schedule like me.  Each week, I have to not only manage school, but large quantities of homework, two jobs, a Tuesday night TAFE course, two nights of bowling a week and participating Friday nights as an Air Force cadet.

This time last year when I was in the process of making a decision to shut down NopMC, I thought I was under a large work load, little knowing that the following year would get worse Smile.  In these first five busy months of the school year, I have been busier than ever but I am learning so much! One of the many things I have learned is time management... Even with my busy weekly schedule, I can find the time to fit just about anything in! This leads on to my next topic Smile

I never realized that my Minecraft server had just about 'changed' people's life and created one somewhat big and close family. The more I reflect back on this, the more I miss it. As I was coding away in one of my IT classes today, something had brought NopMC into my thoughts. I remember thinking, geez, I miss writing plugins for servers. This also lead me onto remembering how much I used to enjoy managing my servers. These thoughts have made me want to get back into it! I feel that might have made the wrong decision by closing down NopMC this time last year because I believe I still have the time for this!

I want to revive NopMC.
I want to relive the memories we all had on the server.
I want to start fresh, and rebuild the community we used to have.

It is official! I will be starting NopMC again! This won't happen overnight, but it might take a few weeks or months, so all I can ask for you to do, stay tuned and spread the news!

Regards
Nathan (nopresnik)
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:52 am

Wow..

This seriously made me tear up, I'm so happy that NopMC will be starting up again! Also, hi Nop! Long time no see!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since NopMC shut down o_O haven't played too much minecraft since then aswell, but I'm glad that I can spend more time with you guys again soon!
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:44 pm

This is just fantastic to here. This server has been a part of many lives and I am glad it is continuing. Just like hamster, after the server closed...I felt sort of empty about Minecraft, I didn't play much of it except a few survival servers with blacknight. The only thing we had to remember this server by at the time of its closing were the maps, a video I made in remembrance of the server, and each other. I decided to make this forum a few months ago in order to remain in contact with all of you. Now things are much better.

I will help in anyway I can (except coding, because I cannot do that) with the server. I am glad it has come back from the dead. Let us rejoice, NopMC is back and hopefully will be better than ever.

NopMC Minecraft Server

November 3rd, 2011- March 14th, 2014....(hiatus)....March 5th, 2015-who knows.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
just_omg
Player
Player

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:47 pm

YES! OMG, can't wait! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:00 pm

Went ahead and moved this to announcements

Edit: Moved it back because users could not post in it.
Back to top Go down
stobak
Administrator
Administrator

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:54 pm

OMG this is the best news i've heard in some time!!
Let me know if I can help in anyway. I've got a busy schedule myself, but I can make time for this Smile
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi stobak! It's been quite sometime since I've seen you. Welcome back!

I'll help as much as I can, but I'm not the best when it comes with some things... so sorry if I'm no good from time to time.
Back to top Go down
stobak
Administrator
Administrator

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:26 pm

hamster806 wrote:
Hi stobak! It's been quite sometime since I've seen you. Welcome back!

I'll help as much as I can, but I'm not the best when it comes with some things... so sorry if I'm no good from time to time.

Hey its Hammattack!! Long time no see Smile Great to see the old gang back.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:40 pm

Yeah!
So what have you guys been doing over the year?

I've honestly done nothing new, except gain anxiety sadly :/
Found my favorite game of all time Earthbound though, so that's a 1UP.
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Well, got a laptop for Christmas, quite awesome, but other than that same old, being on the internet everyday
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Pretty much been busy. Currently in the middle of AP Exams. Took APES yesterday and have AP Biology next Monday. Lots of projects also. Lost a grandfather near the beginning of the year and lost a great-grandmother almost 2 months later. Then just been playing games, writing my book, and trying to compose a piece of music. So all in all not too much.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:10 pm

@just_omg Nice!

@pda aw man I'm sorry for your lost...
Good luck with your projects and exams though.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGenius
Administrator
Administrator

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Wow this is exciting, I was actually having similar thoughts yesterday, how funny ^^
I've been somewhat busy, but I've definitely been busier. My main project right now is a game I'm working on in Unity. Otherwise, just some coding projects here and there, not much. Gonna audition for a show in a few weeks, so if I get cast that'll block up my schedule a bit. :p Great to hear from all of you!
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Oh wow Junior that sounds awesome! I wish you luck with all of that aswell.

Today has been a good day, talking with all of you guys again has been awesome! Brings back good memories..
Back to top Go down
valmz

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:25 pm

This is great news! I'll need to re-install minecraft on my computer.

NOPMC is such a unique server, and minecraft just really wasn't the same without it. I can't wait to catch up with this fantastic group of people.

@Nopresnik: please let me know what I can do to ease the transition back in!

My obligatory update: I'm two AP exams and a few finals away from graduating high school, then I'll be attending Georgetown University in the fall. Seems like it's been a busy year for all of us.
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Oh, I lost 3 reletives in the last severeal months, my dad's aunt, his uncle, and my mom's dad.
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:20 pm

just_omg wrote:
Oh, I lost 3 reletives in the last severeal months, my dad's aunt, his uncle, and my mom's dad.
Sorry to hear that man. It just seems to me that this year things are happening in 2's or 3's.
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:38 pm

It's fine, my family got over quickly
Back to top Go down
cupcaktea
Player
Player
cupcaktea

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 6:39 pm

wow
i can't believe its almost been a year..
I had to read this multiple times. I couldn't believe it.
I am so happy.

Homework is being a butt to me. (dang school)
I really haven't been playing Minecraft since its shutdown back in 2014.

anyways, nice to see that its gonna come back up!
Back to top Go down
-Blacknight379-
-Blacknight379-

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:00 am

Wow it's been one whole year since the shutdown? It hasn't seemed like a year more like 2 but anyway it's nice to see the server is being revived, The first couple months of the shutdown it was very hard to find server even remotely similar to what we all had before. So changing the subject well what i have been doing the past year is well getting a job working my arse off just to save up for a car. I will try to be on more often, hope to interact and build with everyone on in the next couple of months or so.
Back to top Go down
Nes223
Player
Player
Nes223

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:05 am

I meat so mine friends on this server then ever it changed my life playing on is when I
Heard whes being shut dawn a Abut a year ago I I almost cried be cuse I hade so mine good friends and a lot of fun and good memory's and to her is going to be back omg is so amazing thanks nop
Back to top Go down
Nes223
Player
Player
Nes223

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:07 am

O and can't what to get back on
Back to top Go down
stumps290
Player
Player

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Let me know if i can help 1) I want to help build and maybe get better at redstone in the process and 2) I also want to learn Java and this could be a good opportunity
Back to top Go down
stumps290
Player
Player

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 3:32 pm

My username in MC is kameron290 and p.s. is there any way I could be Moderater
Back to top Go down
singekoo7
Player
Player

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:47 am

this still going on? My code fu is stronger now.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One year later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year later   One year later I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One year later
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NopMC :: General-
Jump to: