NopMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the old members of NopMC just to help stay in touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Project for my German Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

Video Project for my German Class Empty
PostSubject: Video Project for my German Class   Video Project for my German Class I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Today, was the day my group and I presented our German video project for the class and overall I thought it went real well. I thought that I should just share it with you all just to show what has also been happening recently to me. In the video, I am the one with the glasses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Emel8vU2w
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Video Project for my German Class   Video Project for my German Class I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:33 am

That's really good, I like it.
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Video Project for my German Class   Video Project for my German Class I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:34 am

Plus, I always wanted to learn German.
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

PostSubject: Re: Video Project for my German Class   Video Project for my German Class I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:14 am

German is a fun language to learn; however it can e very annoying. In the English language we have the word "the". In German, you have to figure out which grammatical case it is as well as the gender of the word. So it could be der, die, das, des, den, dem...etc.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Video Project for my German Class   Video Project for my German Class I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:14 pm

Yeah, I used Duolingo to learn German before I got lazy Razz So it was always difficult to use the word.
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Video Project for my German Class   Video Project for my German Class I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:17 pm

*correct word

Also, I hate with "machen" (I think I spelled it correctly) you don't use "die" (I think I used the right word) due to the ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Project for my German Class   Video Project for my German Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Project for my German Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NopMC :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: