NopMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the old members of NopMC just to help stay in touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching Up

Go down 
+6
_arashi
JuniorGenius
just_omg
AkaliUmeko
hamster806
pdavinci
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Hey guys, I hope everyone has been doing well over these past several months.

Personally everything has been busy and hectic for me, so I have not been able to work on the server. I should be able to get some time once the semester is over.

As far as updating on my life, I am currently 16, I drive, and I have finished my first short story. A bunch of different band events have happened, but they are too numerous, so I don't really plan to write them.

I hope everyone enjoys this new forum and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
hamster806
hamster806

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:46 am

Alrighty then! Very Happy
I'll tell everyone I know from Nop about this forum ASAP!!
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:25 am

Please do. I was able to notify some people (Nops, stobak, Dachinde, Valmz, Donblue22, just_omg, and blacknight), but I would like to get as many of the old members as I can, just so we can stay in contact.

Later today I will be posting a video on youtube to get more people hopefully.
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:41 am

Well hello there! *Looks around* Could use a few more people. But you guys seem to be getting onto that. Anyways here's a Youtube video for everyone to watch:

And Danke pdavinci for making this forum!
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Even Stovebake?! Wow!
I've only talked to deadman2757, cupcaktea(AkariUmeko), Minty, and jlw about this so far. I've added MeteorNate to my friends list on steam so I'll talk to him ASAP.
Back to top Go down
AkaliUmeko
Player
Player
AkaliUmeko

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:11 pm

HAI GAIZ //shot

anyways, good to see everyone again!
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:27 pm

I know right! ;u;

Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:09 pm

It is good to see everybody
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Mhm!
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:01 pm

How was everybody's day?
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Overall my day was good. I am currently in Las Vegas Nevada. I came here for my mom's cousin's wedding. Tomorrow I leave for home.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGenius
Administrator
Administrator

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:11 am

Hello everyone! Wow, it really has been a while, huh?
Not much has changed with me, I'm still doing various shows and singing gigs, and still loving it!

Oh, I'm also working on making a new sub-server called Survival+ (SurvivalPlus), a project I started with Nop back in the day. It will fix annoying bugs and just annoying things about the game in general, as well as add a few new fun features and items. And it's mod free! If you know CommandHelper (MScript), and want to help out, please do let me know as I may be needing some assistance with the bigger projects.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Awesome! I wish you luck
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:00 pm

What do these pickaxes mean?
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:02 pm

They are to represent what type of rank you are on the forum. For example my pickaxe is diamond which means I am an admin. Iron seems to be a player. For some reason mod doesn't have one as hamster is a mod.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGenius
Administrator
Administrator

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Fixed. ^^
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Hey guys! What was your favorite build on NopMC? Or what do you think you did your best work on?

My favorite build would've been most of the Sheep Towns x'D
Long live Sheep Town!!

I worked on the roleplay areas the most ;w; I really had fun roleplaying ( even though I think in one of the first NopMC maps, one of the rules was No role playing so.. Oops! )
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:30 pm

I would say my personal favorite build was the Damascus, the castle Dachinde and I built. It took us about half a year to complete the entire thing and we did it over the course of NopMC Revision 2 and NopMC Revision 3.

I also have the NopMC Revision 2,3, and 4 Maps if people want to download them. It will take me a while to set up a place for them to be downloaded though.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:31 pm

Oh right I remember Damascus! That was so awesome, you guys did a great job!

Oh my goodness I would love the downloads!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JuniorGenius
Administrator
Administrator

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:32 pm

pdavinci wrote:
I also have the NopMC Revision 2,3, and 4 Maps if people want to download them. It will take me a while to set up a place for them to be downloaded though.

Well then make them available on the forums!
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:34 pm

God, I barely remember NopMc sadly, but I really liked the skyscraper area we had before the server was closed down.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:36 pm

I remember that too!
The only reason to remember all of this was because every day I went on nop.
Nop was the reason to even play minecraft ;w;
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:37 pm

JuniorGenius wrote:
pdavinci wrote:

Well then make them available on the forums!

Ok I will try and make them available as soon as New Years, but as late as the 6th. It may change though.
Back to top Go down
_arashi
Player
Player

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:56 pm

Hey, guys! It's deadman2757 if any of ya guys remember me! I really missed you guys! ;A;
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:59 pm

I think I remember you...(sorry it's just that the server closed down 1-2 years ago and I suck at memory)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catching Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up   Catching Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Up
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NopMC :: General-
Jump to: