NopMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the old members of NopMC just to help stay in touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "How you been?" Topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hamster806
hamster806

The "How you been?" Topic Empty
PostSubject: The "How you been?" Topic   The "How you been?" Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 10:22 pm

How has everyone's life been going since the server shut down? We haven't talked about our general life in a while, so how's it going?

For me, school has returned. ( I'm home schooled which sucks. But the only reason is because of my anxiety. Ah. ) It's kinda nice to be doing interesting school work now instead of sitting around doing nothing but playing video games.

I also have a very bad obsession with a weird RPG. I've already spent all of the money that I had on merch. Really... really expensive merch.
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

PostSubject: Re: The "How you been?" Topic   The "How you been?" Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:18 am

Well school has returned for me as well. My senior year of High School and so far it's going well. Just two days ago, I got into a car accident as a car came out of nowhere, but I'm fine. Not much else has happened recently though.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
hamster806
hamster806

PostSubject: Re: The "How you been?" Topic   The "How you been?" Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:49 am

That's great!

Oh wow. :/ I'm glad that you're okay.
Back to top Go down
-Blacknight379-
-Blacknight379-

PostSubject: Re: The "How you been?" Topic   The "How you been?" Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 7:08 am

School has returned for me as well, been trying to juggle to many things at once. At this point the server is not really important right now been just to busy to even turn on my computer. But all is well. Get well soon Pdavinci!
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

PostSubject: Re: The "How you been?" Topic   The "How you been?" Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Thanks black. The pain has been gone for a while now. I also got a new used car after the old one was totaled. now everything is just back to the usual rushed pace of school and the sweat inducing marching band rehearsals.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
singekoo7
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: The "How you been?" Topic   The "How you been?" Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:43 am

lot of modding,
Lots of cleaning
A bit of burn noitce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "How you been?" Topic   The "How you been?" Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "How you been?" Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NopMC :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: