NopMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the old members of NopMC just to help stay in touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-Blacknight379-
-Blacknight379-

Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Announcement    Announcement  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:11 am

It's been around a few months since there has been some activity so to break that I have some sad news I will not be playing much of any minecraft anymore, with being in 10th grade having a job,girlfriend, and starting a youtube channel soon I have no time to play it. I rarely turn on my computer. I have also been starting to fill at college apps which take even more time I don't have. I hope when the server if it comes back that there's a good atmosphere and not much Drama.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement    Announcement  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:02 am

That's fine dude, I don't play much Minecraft anymore as of late. You should go live your life Smile I wish you good luck finding a college. Also, when you make your Youtube channel, please tell me, I'd love to support you as much as I could man.
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement    Announcement  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:44 am

Hope everything goes well for you man. I am also in the college application process though I already got accepted into the college I wanted which I am happy about. Even if you don't play minecraft anymore every now and then just come and update us on what's going on. Like Hamster said, we're here to support you in any way we can.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
-Blacknight379-
-Blacknight379-

Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement    Announcement  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:22 am

Thanks guys hope the college application process goes well for you too try looking at the STEM program it might help if you have money issues and I will update you guys, and i'll make sure you know the youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement    Announcement  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Alrighty, Black. Smile Again, good luck finding a college application! Also congrats Pda! Hope college goes well for both of you.
Back to top Go down
singekoo7
Player
Player

Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement    Announcement  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:38 am

Gooood luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement    Announcement  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NopMC :: General-
Jump to: