NopMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the old members of NopMC just to help stay in touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinda of a newish start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Blacknight379-
-Blacknight379-

Kinda of a newish start Empty
PostSubject: Kinda of a newish start   Kinda of a newish start I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:14 pm

I have found a server that is small based nice people and have created a faction on it heres the ip if you want to come join: uraniumpvpers.mcpro.co
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

PostSubject: Re: Kinda of a newish start   Kinda of a newish start I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:55 pm

So far the faction NopMc is made up of me, black, and his friend Alex. it is really fun and at the moment hasn't been officially opened.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
singekoo7
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Kinda of a newish start   Kinda of a newish start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 am

what's this post about?
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

PostSubject: Re: Kinda of a newish start   Kinda of a newish start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:02 pm

This post is over a year old. That server I believe no longer exists singekoo7. Most stuff here is outdated. Not much info on the server as of now. If you want anymore current info, you could join the NopMC skype group. You just have to make sure you are friends with one of the people which include myself, MeteorNate, Donblue22, blacknight, hamster, nops, JuniorGenius, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
singekoo7
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Kinda of a newish start   Kinda of a newish start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Awhhhhhhhh that sounds like work DX
he he, Thanks Very Happy
How do I do that?
Back to top Go down
singekoo7
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Kinda of a newish start   Kinda of a newish start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Got ham to help me out after I found out she already offered and I forgot, DOH DX
Thanks again though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda of a newish start   Kinda of a newish start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinda of a newish start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NopMC :: General-
Jump to: