NopMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the old members of NopMC just to help stay in touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New NopMC server Think tank

Go down 
+5
stumps290
JuniorGenius
pdavinci
hamster806
just_omg
9 posters
AuthorMessage
just_omg
Player
Player

New NopMC server Think tank Empty
PostSubject: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:13 pm

Hello this is a think tank for the upcoming new NopMC server, put down any ideas you think would be useful for the new server!
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:26 pm

Hmm..

I don't know much about plugins and such. :p
Thinking about minigames, creative and such.
But one thing that made NopMC unique  whats in creative not having plots. That's something that should always stay Smile
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:33 pm

hamster806 wrote:
Hmm..

I don't know much about plugins and such. :p
Thinking about minigames, creative and such.
But one thing that made NopMC unique  whats in creative not having plots. That's something that should always stay Smile

I agree with you hamster about creative not having plots. Also since it seems tat JuniorGenius is working on a Survival+ server, I will focus on doing the creative server, unless someone makes it before I do.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
hamster806
hamster806

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Awesome. If there's anything I could help with I'd try.

ideas and such..
Not really sure, maybe ranks for doing things and donation ranks Razz
-Ranks ( Player, Member, Donation stuff )
-Minigames
-Holiday events? I was thinking events would be awesome! ex: Build the best Christmas tree you can. Or make the coolest New Years skin, things like that Razz
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:55 pm

TNT Parties.
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:57 pm

I was thinking about maybe there would be a RP zone, just for rping?

But another idea is this: The Arena, this is inspired by when me and someone else were in this arena thing, and Valmz would just spawn a bunch of mobs and we would kill them. So what if we had a full skill arena for that? Dispensers would be everywhere with creature eggs, then if you kill them all you move to the next level. And gradually the creatures get harder. Until you finish all the levels and you win.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGenius
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:58 pm

FYI my server also has custom made minigames (that's not to say that NopMC can't, though)
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:59 pm

pdavinci wrote:
TNT Parties.

That is a NopMC tradition that shall be passed on.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Yes, TNT Parties, classic ;'D

I like the idea of a Roleplaying zone. A lot of people are bothered by roleplaying so that would be perfect!
:O I remember the arena!! Totally should be added back in!
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:09 pm

And maybe somehow we could murge the map of JuniorGenius's server with the new server so there can be a Creative Zone, a RP Zone and a Survival Zone? And we can have admins assigned to deal with the zone they work for. But still if they see greifers in a different area they can ban them.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:13 pm

just_omg wrote:
And maybe somehow we could murge the map of JuniorGenius's server with the new server so there can be a Creative Zone, a RP Zone and a Survival Zone? And we can have admins assigned to deal with the zone they work for. But still if they see greifers in a different area they can ban them.

Agreed! I like that idea Surprised
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:16 pm

But it would be cool if NopMC had a Teamspeak thing or a Skype Group.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Agreed, I'm not the one to use skype that much thought Razz I don't talk to much people.
I was asking some of my friends about some ideas,
one of them was adding mobs back in, or commands like modspawn.
I thought this was a great idea, only problem would be hackers and such lagging the server
/mobspawn for only trusted users.

Oh I just remembered back in the day there was some colour command that allowed you to change the colour of your username? Something like that, but that was always awesome!
Maybe a nickname command?
Huehuehuehue or maybe /chatas That was always funny :'D
Back to top Go down
JuniorGenius
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:30 am

I absolutely love the idea of ranged voice chat (as in the most recent MindCrack HG).
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:29 am

That would be really cool, but what about the skype group is a skype chat? Instead of a call group
Back to top Go down
stumps290
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:40 pm

City building for admins
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:41 pm

so like a town hall for an admin?
Back to top Go down
singekoo7
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Is this how forums work O_O
Why don't I know math! DX
I mean... hi It's me, And despite me playing dumb 24/7 I've been messing with some servers run of my laptop for a while now. So If someone needs that basic level knowledge or someone to do incredibly tedious stuff, Im you person, Unfortunately...
If you need help that is.
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Due to the fact that NopMC is coming back as a server, I think it is best to resurrect this thread. I believe that the users should make suggestions about what we could do with the current server. Despite there being suggestions made previously when this was first made, I am not sure whether or not nops will take them into consideration.
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:13 pm

I agree with pdavinci here
Back to top Go down
-Blacknight379-
-Blacknight379-

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 8:07 am

I was reading the past comments and I'm not sure i want to do another spawn the last one was a pain in my arse
Back to top Go down
nopresnik
Administrator
Administrator
nopresnik

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:48 pm

We did originally have a voice server but no one ever used it. However, I can arrange to have one set up
Back to top Go down
-Blacknight379-
-Blacknight379-

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 8:57 am

Sometimes skype is most reliable, at least in my own opinion. ts is nice but it also kept crashing my computer.
Back to top Go down
Nes223
Player
Player
Nes223

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:12 pm

hello i can what to get back on the server woes so fun and i cant what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New NopMC server Think tank   New NopMC server Think tank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New NopMC server Think tank
Page 1 of 1