NopMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the old members of NopMC just to help stay in touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why did you join NopMC?

Go down 
+3
just_omg
pdavinci
hamster806
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hamster806
hamster806

Why did you join NopMC? Empty
PostSubject: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:27 pm

Why did you guys join Nop in the first place?

deadman2757 ( Arashi ) told me to join the server because she thought it was awesome so I was like "Why not" and then a wild hamster was born.
Back to top Go down
pdavinci
Administrator
Administrator
pdavinci

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:40 pm

In January 2012, after I have been playing minecraft for about a month and after playing a lot of singleplayer and even modding it, I decided to join a multiplayer creative server. I tried a couple of servers, but they didn't seem that good. Then I joined this server in its early days when justinheadshot was still a staff member, about one month before he went batshit crazy. In April 2012 I was asked and I became a moderator on my favorite server.
Back to top Go down
https://nopmc.forumotion.com
hamster806
hamster806

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:41 pm

Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
just_omg
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Back in 2013? I was banned from a server I really loved because I did something very, very stupid so I looked around for a new server, and wham found NopMc. I remember my first build on NopMC, a tiny Christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
stumps290
Player
Player

PostSubject: Why i (kameron290) joined Nopmc (my favorite server ever)   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:35 pm

I was at a sleep over with my friend and I said "let's try a new server a creative server so we did and I found Nopmc our first build was a golden house that unintentionally look like mickey mouse from the top. He quit playing it but I stayed moved into 3city then I try love and became friends with cupcaktea. Echo built me a house and I had many more adventures. It was the best server ever

-Kameron290
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:49 pm

Haha, awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MeteorNate

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 pm

NopMC was my second Minecraft server. My first was my friend's, who convinced me to get the game. Turned out, he was a super abusive admin and mainly wanted me to get the game because no one would put up with him. I somehow ended up on the NopMC survival chaos, which was my first multiplayer experience and the first time getting into the game. I still didn't understand Minecraft much, and basically learned how to play it there. Had a lot of good times throughout the various maps before it finally ended.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGenius
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:22 pm

I was browsing the Minecraft forums when I happened to spot a thread saying that a new creative server was opening up. I checked it out and saw that they needed staff members. So I applied, and became the first(?) staff member.
Back to top Go down
hamster806
hamster806

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
kimp3473f

PostSubject: Why I joined   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:18 pm

To be honest I joined Nopmc outta the blue. it was one of the first servers I joined just looking for a good community who's owners weren't immature kids that let the power from being in charge of a minecraft server made them the next nazi regime. Anyway back to the point, I was just looking for a good creative server to build. To me the question of joining isn't as important as why I stayed. I enjoyed the community and it helped me become a better builder, through friendly support or the challenge of being better then someone else (you know who you are). But yeah I enjoyed the people and how the community came together to build great and unique builds. And last thing, here's an emogi that reminds me of goku. lol!
Back to top Go down
singekoo7
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:20 pm

FOrce em to give you all their gold in tribute ONE TIME and they NEVER let it go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you join NopMC?   Why did you join NopMC? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did you join NopMC?
Page 1 of 1